Your mental health is important. Here are some tips and links to help you maintain your mental health.
Suggestions for Handling Stress:
- Take breaks from the news, email, and social media. No screens.
- Take care of your body - get enough sleep and exercise and try to eat healthy.
- Connect with others by voice or FaceTime and share how you are feeling.
- Find creative ways to spend time with others - have a virtual dinner party, movie night, or game night. Pick a different friend or relative each day of the week to check in with.
- Take time to do things you enjoy - go for a walk, run, bike, garden, or read a good book.
- Learn or try something new - maybe a new recipe, new game, or new garden.
- Meditate or try Yoga or Pilates. There are free apps you can download to help you.
- Clean out the closets and de-clutter.
Just for Fun